One year ago VO Tech (formerly known as VO Distro) launched with a piece of equipment that had the entire industry talking: the VO chipset. VO Tech continues to grow in offerings and expand in reach, consistently presenting the vape community with unique, technologically-advanced products with a focus on safety and performance.
The VO chipset is an American design, featuring 75 watts of high-quality power and four modes of use to suit the needs of every vaper: Power Mode, Temperature Control Mode, VPC (Variable Power Control) Mode and Bypass Mode. Initially, this chipset was featured in the BMI Mini mod and has since expanded to other devices, including the Mamba from VO Tech and the highly exclusive premium box mods from Carlos Creations, sought by veteran vapers the world over.
- Anti-dry burn technology to preserve your cotton;
- Accurate wattage reading—no delay as the device heats up to your set wattage;
- Upgradable firmware—upcoming upgrades include 80 watts of power and the revolutionary Auto Temperature Control Mode which actually detects the boiling point of each e-liquid you enjoy and delivers the optimal temperature for your e-juice.
The eVOlve RDA, released in February of 2016, has also been extremely well-received, distinguished by the following revolutionary design features:
- 316F stainless steel, which is heat-resistant and ranks as the safest metal in the atomizer market, now that the eVOlve RDA has been released;
- Innovative two-post design with Allen screws, which are uncharacteristically long and therefore user-friendly for builders of various skill levels;
- Two drip tip options to meet the changing needs of every vaper—wide threaded chuff cap featuring peek insulator material and standard size 316F steel tip with 510 adaptor for regular use.
The eVOlve V2 is soon to be released; the main difference is that the stainless steel posts which were gold-plated are now brass posts which are gold-plated, which makes for better conductivity! Stay tuned for updates by following @vo.tech on Instagram.
The Dagger mod—the latest release from VO Tech—is a sleek, temperature control box mod that already offers the unique Auto Temperature Control Mode. With standard temperature control devices, the user is responsible for setting the temperature; if it’s too low, flavor production will not be optimal and if it’s too high, excessive heat will also disrupt flavor production by the second or third inhale.
The Dagger cancels this guessing game. The highly advanced PCB actually detects the boiling point of each e-liquid you enjoy and delivers the optimal temperature for your e-juice. Your e-liquid will never be heated past its boiling point for a perfected vaping experience… every time.
The Mamba mod is the next-in-line for VO Tech and is a highly innovative piece; since the box mod shattered perceptions and temp control set a whole new standard, nothing truly new has been developed… until now. The Mamba represents the perfection of the grip-style ergonomic mod and will feature the upgraded VO Chipset with Auto Temperature Control Mode and Variable Power Control Mode. VPC mode maximizes the flavor of your juice by adjusting the power curve right from the Mamba Mod.
VO Tech has a lot more coming through the pipeline! Stay tuned for more information about collaborations with Cloud Kicker Society- CKS Brand and Carlos Creations.